HEX Pays holders instead of miners and is the first crypto with Trustless Interest
At the time of the HEX launch, also known as “The Snapshot” of the Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain, the Claim Pool (the initial total supply of BHX) will be establish. The Claim Pool size of HEX = The total amount of BTC * 10,000 HEX per BTC.
All of the claim pool of HEX will be distributed over a 50 week period from the snapshot by way of claiming a stake and interest for “locking up” a stake. Those that don’t claim or can’t claim their HEX due to lost BTC private keys will have their share of their Claim Pool of HEX distributed to other owners of HEX! This means you can get a share of SATOSHI’S COINS if he doesn’t claim!
You can claim your free HEX by issuing a “signing statement” given by the HEX Claim Tool for the BTC address you want to claim. You digitally sign the statement from your Bitcoin wallet containing BTC. Your Bitcoin private keys are never requested by the Claim Tool. You just upload the digitally signed statement.
Don’t wait to claim! You’ll be giving up 2% more of your stack every week you delay claiming until there is none left at 50 weeks.
Bonuses, Incentives and Penalties
- Referral Bonus: 20% of referred claim
- Speed: 20% falling to 0 at week 50.
- Up to 20% adoption bonuses
- Only referral and speed bonuses are paid to non-stakers.
- Longer stakes get 0.385% extra shares per 7 days longer stake commit (20% per year). For example, a 5 year longer stake gets paid 2x what a 1 week stake would. If only 1% of coins stake, then they’re getting 369% ROI a year.
- Trustless 3.69% interest pool paid to stakers instead of miners.
- Emergency (early) unstake pays a 1/2 of the weeks committed to (stake length) penalty, half of which goes to loyal stakers pool, minimum 9 weeks.
- SILLY WHALE PENALTY of 50%-75% from 1k to 10k+ coins. (avoidable by splitting up before snapshot.)
- GoxMeNot: Mt. Gox and a few other undesirables excluded from claiming.